- Monitor data quality and correctness, conduct root cause analysis on data quality issues
- Conduct assessment and analysis on data governance
- Conduct research for regulatory requirements and best market practices of data governance
- Formulate and maintain data standards and data specifications
- Review and update data management policies and procedures regularly
- Degree holder in Computer Science related discipline, Preferably with Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) Practitioner Certificate
- 5 years or above working experience in information technology or data management in the banking or similar industries.
- Actively learn new ideas, new models and new technologies
- Good writing and communication skills in both Chinese (including Putonghua) and English
- Good team player with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong logical, analytical, problem solving skills and creative thinking mindset
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com