- Execute trading instructions on securities, global futures and options for the clients in a professional and timely manner;
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure compliance in all operations areas;
- Monitor clients’ margin level, conduct margin call when necessary
- Provide high quality services in answering client’s enquiries regarding trades and orders;
- Take up other ad-hoc projects and assigned duties.
- Diploma holders or above;
- SFC Type 1 & 2 License holders;
- 1-3 years working experience preferred;
- Willing to work in shifts (mainly morning and middle shift);
- Able to work on HK holiday;
- Fluent speaking in Cantonese / Putonghua;
- Good computer skills with MS Word Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, customer oriented
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
25K - 35K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org