- Lead the teams to formulate retail banking business strategies, propositions and tactical plans and facilitate the implementation of key strategic projects.
- Develop, identify and establish business strategies and annual business plan models for retail banking business to enhance customer segmentation and support bank’s overall business goals and directions.
- Develop and maintain partnership with different stakeholders to ensure achievement of KPIs and continuous business growth.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience in Retail Banking, Product Management, and Customer Management or Sales Development area, at least 5 years of which at managerial level with supervisory experience.
- Familiar with retail banking products, account services and knowledge in risk management.
- Solid knowledge in business development, customer segmentation, brand management and marketing program development.
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4) is a must
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org