- Manage the team of 20 staff in handling all credit risk (retail banking) related matters
- Recommend & review on credit risk management strategies to comply with relevant regulatory requirements
- Review the credit policy system (including policies and processes), formulate the implementation rules of the credit approval and review, supervise and inspect the business operation
- Identify, monitor, manage and control the credit policies and country risks for business and products.
- Monitor the risk exposure, to report and analyze the risks to the upper management, regulatory authorities and relevant departments of the bank
- Design stress testing and make capital calculation; regularly review the credit risk stress testing model
- Write regular and irregular risk analysis reports (including reports and data information), such as ICAAP reports, etc.
- Implement the whole process management of early warning customers under credit policy risk, be responsible for daily monitoring, data analysis, effectiveness evaluation etc. of early warning management
- Review and ensure the policy requirements of local regulatory authorities in Hong Kong, cooperate with regulatory authorities to conduct all kinds of research
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in quantitative finance, finance, economics, accounting, business administration and other related majors
- At least 10 years of experience in bank credit and risk management in banking sector
- Solid understanding of banking related fields of financial business; know well the latest requirements and practices of financial compliance management and maintain a high degree of acuity
- CFA, FRM or other relevant qualifications are preferred
- Familiar with HK regulatory policies (including Monetary Authority, Securities and Futures Commission in HK), foreign exchange regulations, international practices
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, VBA, SQL and SAS preferable
- Excellent leadership, problem solver and ability to work under pressure.
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Chinese
Interested candidates please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 25200104
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com