- Assist e-Commerce Manager in setting up e-commerce platforms (e-shop, website, mobile app….).
- Manage day-to-day operation and update content materials of e-commerce platforms.
- Manage daily online shop order to ensure smooth order delivery process and excellent customer service.
- Prepare regular reports for monitoring online sales performance and stock inventory.
- Liaise with sales, purchasing and warehouse teams for product listing and inventory replenishment.
- Assist in data analysis and prepare relevant reports for key stakeholders’ review.
- Initiate e-commerce platform enhancement and development to improve user interface and customer user experience.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in e-commerce operations, preferably in toys, gifts or FMCG.
- Experience in setting up e-commerce platforms is definitely a bonus.
- Strong analytical, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, responsible and independent.
- Excellent command in English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
Interested parties, please send full cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0876.
Cheung Sha Wan
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com