Communicate with production and quality department understanding the action standard regarding quality products in our manufacturing plant.
Review and refine PM plan, schedule and arrange work force to effectively implement, check result if reaching standard.
Monitor manpower allocation, jobs assignment effectively, and control OT within necessary level.
Ensure technical document filing system with complete information for work force to refer and study.
Key downtime analyse and frequently happened machine issue follow up until it is solved, write down related report for record and train the subordinates.
Proactively review long term preventive measures and strategies to preserve and enhance the functionality and performance of the machinery and facilities.
Control and minimize the production time lost due to machinery breakdown and take immediate remedial actions to reduce the production time loss.
Enhance skill transfer and the sharing of technical knowledge and experience within the department via effective record management and staff communication. Evaluate skill level of technical staff , and assist in work force development
Supervise and monitor staff performance and ensure they carry out their work in safety manner.
Closely monitor control systems on our facilities/equipment, ensure they are well maintained, and related document is all updated.
Conduct ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree Holder, major in electrical/mechanical engineering, or other related sectors
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in FMCG manufacturing industry with at least 5 years at supervisory level, with technical knowledge and practical skill in the following areas:
- Hands on experience in automatic high speed packaging machineries such as Tetra Pak Aseptic machine and downstream equipment
- Understand PLC logic, can use AB logic5000/PLC2/GE Fanuc series90-30 PLC software to analyze the electrical failure and fix the bug
- Preventive maintenance planning and execution
- Supervise food and beverage processing line such as centrifuge machine, sterilizer, heat exchanger
- Spare parts inventory control
- Excellent knowledge in machine control system and related component (Sensors, variable speed controller, Servo motors, pneumatic system, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English
- PC knowledge is a definite advantage
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
40K - 60K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org