Our client is a well-established buying office in global context. She is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team with the requirements below:
• Direct and proactive support to the Group COO
• Manage calendar, travel arrangements & expense reports for COO.
• Provide proactive, executive support and facilitate the day-to-day operational issues and be a coordinating link to manage the many activities of the Group COO.
• Coordinate activities related to the Executive Committee of the Group (CEO, COO, CFO).
• Coordinate and organize larger meetings hosted by the COO.
• Prepare meeting minutes, presentations and other written materials.
• Support COO in drafting communication from the COO to his organizations.
• Routine correspondence and managing follow-up requests on behalf of COO.
• Maintain confidential files related to COO Functions.
• Help manage corporate calendars, be an active member of the EA community, and foster positive interfaces across the company.
• Schedule of regular corporate meetings / drumbeat owned by the COO office.
• Function as a partner and back up at times for EAs in the Corporate Functions.
• Be very well connected and coordinated with EAs of other Executive Committee and EXB members.
• Manage calendar, travel arrangements & expense reports for CSO
• Degree holder in Business and formal Secretarial training
• Successful track record as an executive assistant in a complex global/international organization.
• A natural initiative taker, organizer and communicator with high capacity and energy.
• Agility and flexibility to work in an environment where plans change and several tasks must often be managed in parallel.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and written.
• Excellent communication skills verbally as well as in writing.
• Great collaborator with a genuine interest in building networks across the global company.
• Computer mastery with specific focus on MSWord, Excel, Power Point, Net-based tools.
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 when free
10 years or above
Degree holder or above
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com