- Directly reports to Deputy CEO, functionally to CFO and working closely with all department heads of commercial and supply chain operations
- Proactively to evaluate existing business portfolio and strategy, streamline finance operational workflows, financial analysis and reporting, and strengthen budgetary and internal control systems and executions
- To identify opportunities / areas of improvement to achieve the company’s financial targets
- Actively participate in assessing potential commercial deals and evaluate different business models for both organic and external growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting, with accredited professional accounting qualification, such as ACA/ CPA/ HKICPA or equivalent is must; MBA is an advantage
- Minimum 15 years solid experience in financial and cost management in Greater China:
- min 5 years in senior management capacity
- min 5 years working experience in PRC manufacturing operations environment
- extensive exposure in the FMCG commercial and manufacturing environment
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive with strong business acumen (entrepreneur & strategic mindset)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with all levels and inter-departments.
- Good command of English and Chinese
Location: HK or Guangzhou, occasional travelling is required
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com or contact us at 25200104.
Hong Kong or Guangzhou
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org