- Manage and forecast Company’s funds, budgets and financial plans.
- Consolidate financial results and ensure statutory compliance.
- Offer strategic advisory on business opportunities and risk management.
- Support the Management in formulating, managing and monitoring the Company’s future direction, tactical initiatives, implementing strategic business plans, financial and tax strategies, capital raising and budgeting process, cash balances and cash forecasts, fund investment and performance measures to support the strategic direction
- Responsible for the formulating of financial, investment and business strategies for the Company monitoring control systems to preserve the Company assets, results, and complying with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Oversee internal control and the preparation of all financial reporting, financial forecasting, budgets and reports consolidation
- Report accurate financial results to the Group and ensure statutory compliance in HK, China and other countries
- Identify different business opportunities and potential risks based on various insightful financial analysis to stimulate the financial and operational performance of the Company
- Manage company treasury activities including application and call of funds, cash management and analysis, liaise with banks for banking facilities
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Qualified ACCA or HKICPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, finance or other related disciplines
- At least 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounting in which 2 years in leading position
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel and Chinese Word-processing
- Excellent in written and spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Good presentation and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and team spirits
- Familiar with finance and accounting systems
- Occasional over-time work and travelling outside Hong Kong (including China) may be required.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org