- To assist the superior to formulate and implement financial management plan, annual budget plan, revenue and expenditure budget plan, financial forecast;
- Responsible for implementation of risk management areas, including th Liquidity Risk, Interest Rate Risk, required by the HKMA;
- Responsible for preparing financial and budget, including the issuance of related analysis reports for superior’s comment and approval;
- Responsible for analyzing financial performance of each department, including profit and loss analysis, product analysis, customer analysis, etc;
- To monitor the liquidity risk according to the liquidity management strategy formulated by the superior;
- To formulate the financial management system, and implement the policies issued by the Head Office;
- To assist the superior to coordinate the communication with external supervision and auditors, etc;
- To supervise the junior staff.
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in accounting, finance, business and other related majors;
- At least 6 years experience in financial management and planning, management reporting, budget setting and control, etc;
- CPA / AHKIB and other related professional qualifications are preferred;
- Proficient in financial analysis, management, budget and financial modeling, strong analytical ability, familiar with Hong Kong regulatory policies and proficient in computer operation;
- Good communication and coordination skills, team leadership, strong sense of responsibility, strong principle, attention to details;
- Proficient in languages including English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Interested parties, please send full cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com