Prepare statutory financial reports in accordance with the HKMA reporting guidelines and monitor movements related to the Bank’s portfolio of assets and liabilities. Assist in setting up, maintaining and improving financial compliance system and management information systems to ensure the financial data provided meet the requirements of HKMA and Banking Ordinance.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or MIS;
- At least 4 years banking experience in financial regulatory reporting; experience in performing UAT is definitely an advantage;
- Substantial knowledge in Basel III and HKMA regulatory requirements is essential;
- High initiative team player with strong analytical and report-writing skills; able to work under pressure;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite; knowledge in Oracle or Hyperion application is highly preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Financial Management Manager.)
Interested parties, please send full cv to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org