Our client is the HK branch office of a sizable Korean banking group with HQ in Korea. She is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team with the requirments below:
- Assist in managing portfolio of credit assets by supporting credit analysis and preparing related documents for trading bonds
- Monitor the macroeconomics and primary/secondary credit market and deliver market infor to PM
- Provide regular Fixed Income/Treasury reports required from the Head Office
- Assist executing repo/money market deals.
- Communicate with counterparties and resolve any discrepancies in trading, settlement, and coupon payments.
- Perform required system operations, input financial data into banking system
- Liaise with compliance team to perform CDD/KYC of counterparties.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting and(or) Finance preferrable
- 3 years of experience in relevant field (Fresh graduate are welcomed)
- Native Korean and Fluent in English
- Valid Hong Kong Visa
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor
Degree holder or above
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com