Our client is a newly PRC based Financial Group. To cope with the newly established Fund , she is now inviting high calibre for the captioned post.
- Identifying new business opportunities with potential clients, such as Family office & High Networth , institutional & corporate clients, professional investors etc
- Develop client networking and relationships via sales and marketing activities including fund briefings, client seminars and business events
- Monitor and strengthen clients’ portfolios for performance, appropriateness and opportunity.
- Drive sales performance against financial and other targets including but not limited to AUM, revenue, account performance
- Proactive in delivering quality account management services to existing clients.
- Work closely with teams of the Group to cross-sell, leverage and maximize collaboration opportunities as well as to build partnerships with related departments or function units to enhance efficiency and execution
- Industry or market sector research and analysis, marketing campaigns, fund launches, materials, events, board-based sales activities and regular sales training
- Holder of SFC licence Type 1, 4 and 9
- Master in Finance and Economic related subjects
- Over 8 years of fund sales experience in investment management firms
- A good track record in selling (or supporting the selling of) a broad range of financial products to retail or institutional client base within Hong Kong, China and Off-shore
- Sales driven, and can work under high time pressure in meeting targets
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Putonghua, Chinese and English.
- Passionate about meeting and working with people of different levels
- Business travel will be required
*** Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com OR contact us at 2520 0064.
8 years relevant experience
Degree holder or above
Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org