Our client is a well-established MNC with subsidiaries found in Asia, Africa, Europe and America. Her HQ is in Hong Kong. She specializes in Ferroalloys, Metals and Chemicals. She is now inviting caliber candidates to join her team with the requirements below:
Role and Responsibilities:
- Be a strategic partner, report to the Board of Directors (BOD)
- Lead a small team to manage and oversee the following functions GLOBALLY
- Develop long-term strategic plans
- Formulate budget and target & manage performance
- Conduct research, prepare investment proposal & feasibility study
- Liaise with professional service providers (CPA, Lawyer, Bank)
- Formulate accounting procedures, policies and financial reporting requirements
- Ensure the financial statements are prepared and consolidated according to the Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards & regulatory requirements.
Finance and Treasury
- Manage and monitor all Finance & Treasury related matters, like the cash management, foreign currency risks, cost of financing , return on cash deposit & payment control.
- Optimize the facilities utilization among banks and maintain good relationship.
Accounts Receivable Management
- Prepare & monitor Account Receivable and overdue
- Formulate and implement the Group Credit Control Policy and Procedures.
- Handle all taxes matters and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Design and implement a global tax efficient group structure.
- Implement the global transfer pricing study and monitor the transfer pricing position of overseas subsidiaries.
- Responsible for auditing matters in collaboration with internal & external parties
- Qualified Accountant with a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Over 15 years relevant experience gained in sizable companies, with at least 10 years in the same capacity, strong taxation and audit experience is a plus
- Excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skill
- With strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, high initiative and responsible, able to work under pressure and be a good team player
- Business trip id required
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must. Knowledge of Japanese is preferable.
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Degree holder or above
Hong Kong Island
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com