We are assisting a PRC banking group to establish its branch in Hong Kong. High calibre candidates are invited to apply for the above position.
- Supervise a small team to review and approve credit applications of corporate deals within the delegated approval authority
- Manage the asset quality of the corporate loan portfolio of the Branch
- Provide recommendations for corporate credit applications requiring higher approval authority
- Organize, prepare and implement corporate related credit policies and procedure
- Perform other ad hoc projects or assignments
- University graduate in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or related disciplines
- CFA, Accountant and/or FRM is a plus
- 8 – 10 years’ solid experience of corporate, commercial/structured credit
- Sound knowledge in various corporate lending products such as trade finance, bilateral facilities, term lending, syndicated loans, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis and credit administration
- Good understanding in key market and industry dynamics
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
90K - 100K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com