Our client is a PRC based Financial Insitution, currently applying for SFC licenses 1,4,6 & 9.
This position reports to the CEO in Hong Kong and Management in PRC. Work independent to set up the department in the early stage
- Handling general corporate and commercial legal matters, such as Fund, Corporate Finance, Equity Investment / Debt Investment, Merger & Acquisition deals, Restructuring, regulatory compliance and related matters
- Overseeing, drafting and reviewing all legal and corporate documents.
- Set up, drafting and/or reviewing the Firm’s policies and procedures
- In-charge of overall internal review/controls of materials and external documents
- Ensure that marketing material and advertisement compliance with applicable legal & regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Legal (LLB) or equivalent
- Qualified Lawyer, with minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in Financial Institution
- Familiar with Securities, Corporate Finance & Asset Management, Companies Ordinance and other compliance requirements
- Solid legal & compliance experience especially in securities, fixed income, ECM/IPO and Asset Management
- Experience in handling PRC-related corporate/commercial matters, especially deals with Fund Portfolio, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, M&A, Debt / Equity Investment etc.
- Hands on experience in dealing with regulatory bodies
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written in English and Putonghua
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com OR contact us at 25200104.
Degree in Law, Qualified Lawyer
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org