- Manage a furniture factory operation at Dongguan
- Develop sourcing strategies for assigned product categories
- Drive vendor evaluation and cultivate vendor partnerships
- Provide leadership and necessary support to sourcing teams
- Create and update sourcing tracking report to share with sourcing team.
- To communicate the product development team on the new programs.
- Keep updates on the market information and share with the team by commodities and currencies reports.
- Be the problem solver for the team.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve on time delivery.
- Work collaboratively with QA / QC team for production issue resolution.
- Direct and review system enhancement to establish critical paths and report status from enquiry to sampling and quotation, to order acceptance, raw material status through production and order shipment
- Prepare regular reports and analysis of development activity and delivery performance levels, staff’s performance
- Manage monthly budget, merchandising plan, prepare sales and inventory performance reports and maintain smooth flow of merchandise delivery
- Control the expense within the team (including travelling, samples delivery cost)
- Source potential factories and improve the quality of the vendor base.
- Coordinate the efforts among buyer, quality control team and factories to ensure quality and deadline are met with corporate standard
- Evaluate the suppliers’ performance and building long term partners relationship
- Managing the merchandising team, Packaging, Logistic & QA team.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format in both English and Chinese) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520 0845 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job please visit levin.hk.