- Manage a back-office team to carry out daily settlement functions of Treasury, Remittance, Private Banking Business and Custody Services
- Implement operational control measures to mitigate operational risk
- Develop procedural manual and streamline daily workflow to enhance staff productivity and efficiency
- Support and participate in new product launch and coordinate new system development and enhancement projects
- Supervise subordinates to process transactions in line with internal policy, as well as complying with related rules and regulations.
- Capture new business knowledge and ideas so as to update work practices in response to market changes
- Implement training program to enhance team spirit and staff working quality
- Formulate work plan, targets and business objectives
- Degree or above with major in Finance, Business, Banking or other related disciplines
- At least 10 years experience in operations related to treasury settlement in which 5 years or above in managerial position
- Familiar with treasury products (including FX/MM, bonds, derivatives and investment products / portfolio) and related settlement methods and industry practices
- Solid knowledge of legal and compliance requirements, financial infrastructure, accounting, risk management in Treasury Markets Operation.
- Sound knowledge in the operations, rules, regulations of SWIFT, CHATS, CIPS,CMU, Clear stream, CCASS, Bloomberg and other global payment/settlement systems with correspondent banks
- Knowledge of HKMA and SFC Regulations is preferable
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Detailed-minded with good organization, interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Good leadership, self-motivated independent and able to work under pressure
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format in both English and Chinese) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com