Our client is a PRC base Financial Group with HKSFC Lic: 1, 4 & 9. She is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team with the details below.
- Report to the Senior Management directly
- Oversee the strategy formation and operation the fund management -Real Estate fund (fund raising, investment, post-deal management, exit).
- Source, negotiate and execute transactions, and perform post-deal management.
- Pursue real estate financing/investment opportunities from the market.
- Negotiate terms and design all the technical details (structure, risk control measures etc) for the cross-border transactions.
- Liaise with legal advisers, tax consultant and internal staffs for constructing fund infrastructure.
- Communicate with potential investors and raise fund for the transaction.
- Degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Business or related subjects
- Minimum 8 years work experience in private equity / direct investment in primary market
- Experience in Real Estate is a MUST
- Experience in all aspects of private equity investments
- Native Putonghua is highly preferred
Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com OR contact us at 2520 0064.
8 years relevant experience
Degree holder or above
Central Hong Kong
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org