4 – STAR HOTELS IN HONG KONG
Our client is a reputable group who has recently acquired a few 4 star hotels in Hong Kong, and are going to expand its hospitality business in the region.
They are now inviting hotel professional with experienced expertise to join their newly established team to set up the strategies and policies, oversee overall hotel operation and drive the business development.
- Reports to the Chairman and Board Members
- Supervise and manage overall operational and commercial success of the hotel
- Set up and deliver business plans and goals, making sure the achievement of business objectives, boosting up sales revenue and profitability, overseeing efficient utilization of physical assets and ensuring financial performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Hotel / Hospitality Management
- Min 10 – 15 years’ experience in hospitality industry, with at least 6 years’ experience at senior management level
- Experience in newly established hotel environment
- Solid experience in strategic and business planning and execution, plus overall hotel operation
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in Putonghua and English
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com