- Assist Team Head and provide support to Recruitment, Training and Employee Relations Teams.
- Develop and implement plans, practices, and procedures to further support senior business stakeholders and HR Relationship Managers in the handling of employment related matters.
- Provide support and assistance in organizing company events and activities
- Issue company wide memos, publications, notices, circulars etc.
- Bachelor degree in Business or Human Resources Management.
- 2 – 3 years of HR experience with sizable organizations in banking and finance industry preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflict resolutions
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
22K - 28K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com