- To perform full spectrum of HR functions to create a holistic approach on enriching employee journey by taking part in On boarding program, talent requisition, payroll administration, C&B benefit review as well as employee engagement;
- To support regional projects by reviewing and refining HR processes for reaching operational excellence and maximizing efficiency;
- To assist reviewing company HR policies regularly locally but also align with regional practices as a globe;
- To master various HR digital platforms for monitoring HR process effectively;
- To assist preparing & consolidating HR reports for trends and minimizing gaps to meet business objectives and expectations;
- Handling general office administrative tasks including annual budget & forecast, preparing airport permit, uniform inventory and vendors management etc.
The successful candidate is required:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management;
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources perfectly from Retail sector, with previous experiences in assisting to set up stores & operations in Macau is a plus;
- Detail-minded, think analytically, well organized, solution focused and good in setting priorities, capable to manage change with resilience;
- Outgoing, presentable, openness to share ideas, good in communicating with different levels;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Occasionally travel to HK International Airport for supporting business needs.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org