Our client is a local banking group. In order to cope with her business expansion, she is inviting calibre candidates to join her team.
- Act as a business partner to provide full spectrum of HR advisory services and support to business managers in areas of resources strategy and management etc.
- Engage in the end-to-end process of recruitment activities
- Support in formulating, reviewing and implementing HR systems, policies and procedures
- Perform HR analytics which facilitates making of informed decisions on people strategies, policies and initiatives
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Min. 15 years of experience in HR relationship management or resourcing, preferably in financial institutions
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge in HRM
- Good understanding of HR practices and trends in the market
- Effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good influencing skill, stakeholder management and organization skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, preferably with proficiency in Putonghua
*** Pl send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Degree holder or above
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com