- Be responsible for the office basic HR functions, such as HR operations, Recruitment, C&B, Staff engagement etc.
- Create, maintain and update HR Policy and Procedures as required
- Create and maintain personnel files, and personnel data on payroll database.
- Assist in developing a personnel database including all personal information, salary information, leave record information, appraisal documents, contact information, visa information etc
- Work closely and establish strong working relationship with outsourced HR agency
- Be the first line support for day to day HR and employee relations issues
- Manage the office environment and oversee general maintenance of the office, providing a high-quality office operation service to ensure smooth operation of day-to-day office administrative tasks
- Be responsible for office suppliers sourcing, negotiation and management
- Assist in designing office management policies and procedures and supervising the implementation of the policies and procedures
- University degree holder
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR and/or office administration functions
- Good interpersonal communication skill and good at resolving conflicts
- Good Command in both English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Able to work independent with good leadership skills, and as well as a good team player
- Proficient computer skills, such as Microsoft Office
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
At least 5 years' experience
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org