Our client is a Listing Group in Hong Kong main board with focus in PRC Property Development. She is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team so as to cope with her rapid development
- Responsible for planning and developing the human resources strategies and overseeing the human resources management function of the Group.
- Work closely with top management in planning and implementing the relevant human resources strategies and policies to achieve the Group’s mission and goals.
- Master Degree or above with major in human resources management or other related disciplines;
- About 15 years of solid experience in human resources management, with at least 3 years in senior management positions in sizable property developers in the PRC
- Good knowledge and experience in the human resources operations in the property field in the PRC
- Well familiar with the business culture, political and economic environment in the PRC
- Hands on experience in setting up and developing human resources policies and procedures;
- Possess a good network and excellent relationships with the relevant industry counterparts including business partners, vendors and government bodies in the PRC
- Excellent management and leadership abilities
- Native in Mandarin
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Master degree or above
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com