- Manage the execution of all payroll processes, including monthly payroll, final payment, and MPF contributions processing.
- To prepare payroll related and compliance reports.
- To monitor timely and accurate submission of various tax reports and the annual salary tax returns to the Inland Revenue Department.
- Take charge of the HRIS system (Flex) and handle system development projects and enhancement tasks for operational needs and process improvement.
- To undertake ad hoc projects and assignments.
- University graduate, preferably in HRM or related discipline.
- 5 -8 years’ hands-on experience in payroll operational process and HRIS system, preferably gained from banking or financial services industry.
- Sophisticated knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation and law.
- A well organized and detail-oriented HR practitioner with strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Independent, self-driven, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (incl. Putonghua)
Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information or any questions.
Enquiry: 2520 0103
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org