- Handle full spectrum of human resources functions including but not limit to compensation & benefits, recruitment, training and employee relations etc.
- Assist to draft, develop and implement HR policies and procedures in compliance with company requirements
- Update and maintain employee records and filing system
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 1-2 years HR experience in labour intensive industry
- Conversant with Employment Ordinance
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Meticulous, independent & good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken / written English and Chinese
- Willing to work at Kwai Chung Container Terminals
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com