Our client is a well-established PRC banking group. In order to cope with her business expansion, she is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team.
- Formulate & review security policies / BCP plan / manuals and procedures
- Monitor security administration on application logical access and identity management, hardening, security monitoring and vulnerability management
- Security setup, design access control matrix, and control reviews
- Conduct IT security risk assessment / outsourcing service provider reviews
- Implement IT security systems and projects
- perform operational risk and compliance activities
- Coordinate with external / internal auditors on audit matters and follow up audit findings.
- Conduct Security incident handling, investigation and reporting
- Provide security awareness training to staffs and consultation on information security area
- University degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in information security in banking sector
- Strong knowledge in information security / risk management principles
- Strong knowledge of banking regulation on technology risk management and cyber security
- Technical knowledge in network / server / OS / Databases / security / banking applications
- Solid experience in security solution implementation, server and network administration, and incident management
- Can work independently and a good team player
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese (preferably fluent in Mandarin)
- Holder of CISA/CISSP/CISM
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org