Post: IS Manager/Sr. Manager (CISO, IT Dept, Reputable Chinese bank)
- Reporting directly to the department head, to formulate and manage information security policies, standards and procedures
- To conduct a risk assessment program, testing system vulnerabilities scan and recommend remediation
- Maintain and follow the regulatory requirements on security such as HKMA Cybersecurity Fortification Initiatives (CFI) requirements so as to wider the security protection perspectives of the Bank
- Perform system and network configuration hardening reviews to ensure the system and network security of the Bank
- Participate in bank-wide cyber security programs such as business continuity programs, disaster recovery operations, impact analysis, and awareness/training programs for different business streams
- Plan and conduct information security assessment and IT risk evaluation in areas covering IT general controls, information asset management, access controls, and endpoint security review, and third-party vendor information security & IT risk management
- Act as a subject matter expert to assist BUs / cross-functional teams in identifying and mitigating IS risks and/or control gaps, and recommends remediation initiatives
- Degree holder in information technology or related disciplines
- Min. 5 years of experience relating to technology risk, information security or cybersecurity
- Holding at least one recognized professional qualification under HKMA enhanced competency framework such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC preferred
- Solid experience and understanding of regulatory requirements such as HKMA SPM, Cybersecurity Fortification Initiatives (CFI), SFC, PCI-DSS etc.
- With good security sense and good team player
- Proficient communication skills in both written & spoken Chinese and English, and reporting skills
Interested parties please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0103 if you have any questions. Thank You!
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com