A PRC banking group has recently established its new branch in Hong Kong.
- To formulate internal audit work plans, related management reporting systems and procedures;
- To organize audit projects and daily supervision of the bank, and put forward suggestions and opinions for improvement on problems found;
- To organize and implement follow-up audits, and supervise and evaluate the rectification of problems found in audit;
- To evaluate the effectiveness of internal control, identify areas for improvement, and make reasonable suggestions;
- Responsible for daily liaison with relevant local regulatory agencies;
- To report major audit findings timely, and report audit work regularly.
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in accounting, marketing, law, finance, risk management and other related majors;
- At least 5 years of relevant auditing or accounting experience in financial industry or accounting firms;
- CPA, ACCA or other related qualifications are preferred;
- Familiar with Hong Kong regulatory policies and relevant laws and regulations, good written and spoken Chinese and English skills (including Cantonese and Mandarin), and proficient computer operation;
- Have the leadership ability to solve problems efficiently, have strong delivery ability and resistance to pressure, good analytical report writing ability, strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Interested parties, please send full cv to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org