- Working in our Supply Management team, the incumbent will be required to assist in carrying out routine purchasing work which includes issuing purchase orders
- Follow up shipment schedule with vendors.
- Review inventory and sales forecast for stock planning, coordinate receiving activities with warehouse and assist in other related administrative jobs.
- DSE or above
- Minimum 2-year experiences in purchasing, stock planning and forecasting is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Chinese input
- Knowledge in SAP, ERP system and other web-based applications is preferred
- Knowledge in Overseas Ordering and Shipping documents
- Good English communication with overseas vendors or customers
- Well organized, multitasking, proactive and work independently
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Kwai Chung NT
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com