- Responsible for supporting the Futures trading system, Futures settlement systems and various business applications
- Participate in various project management activities including project planning, system development / implementation / deployment, requirement analysis, UAT & launching, etc.
- Manage the in-house application development by conducting user requirement analysis in order to facilitate both business processes and system operations
- Liaise with software vendors for system enhancements, system incidents & issue logging
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects and other duties assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology / Computer Science or related disciplines
- 2 – 3 years relevant working experience in finance field
- Knowledge of programming skills, computer hardware and networking
- Familiar with Linux, Windows environments, Exchange server, Database (e.g. MS-SQL)
- Experience in VBA, DOS/ Powershell
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-initiated, work independently and will proactively learn new technologies and product knowledge as required by the job and projects
Remark : Candidates with less experience can be considered as IT Officer.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com