- Oversee the daily management of day-end batch, server support and network support issue.
- Communicate and coordinate with all related IT suppliers.
- Responsible for annual IT operation and maintenance budget.
- Coordinate and arrange daily network and operation , management and maintenance issue.
- Work with the development and security team to complete the network, system and security project.
- Computer room management and maintenance, including production environment and disaster recovery environment.
- Bachelor degree or above in related computer hardware or network related majors.
- More than 10 years of relevant professional experience with team management ability, especially working in bank related operation and maintenance management personnel is preferred.
- Proficient in mainstream operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.), databases (ORACLE, SQL SERVER), mail systems (IBM Lotus Notes, MobileIron), server virtualization technology (VM) and load balancing (F5), etc.
- Familiar with large-scale network architecture (including NAC, TCP / IP, Radius, IPSec VPN, NAT, QoS, HSRP, OSPF and BGP, etc.) and network equipment configuration (including switches, routers and firewalls, etc.)
- Those with CCNA/CCNP/CCSE certification are preferred.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with problems independently, communicate in fluent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org