- Perform system analyst, design, programming, implementation and ongoing support of core banking system.
- Implements functionality changes, bug fixes and performance enhancement for core banking system.
- Support core banking system and software testings.
- Prepare and update system documentations, operation manuals and administration guides.
- University degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- C, SQL application development experience in Unix/Linux platforms, .NET or java application development experience is necessary, knowledge on SYBASE/ORACLE/SQL SERVER preferred.
- Experiences on core banking system development, knowledge on any of these business areas: Treasury, Bills, Loans, Customer Relationship Management, Branch Productivity preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, can work independently and a good team player
- Good communication in Cantonese,Mandarin and English
- At least 2 years IT Project development experience
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com