- Review quality of due diligence steps performed of IPO sponsorship projects including submissions on major matters to regulatory authorities and non-IPO sponsorship projects.
- Review record keeping of IPO sponsorship projects and non-IPO sponsorship projects.
- Assist in identifying major issues in IPO sponsorship projects and providing suggestions to address them.
- Assist in conducting regular review of work procedures performed by regulated persons and preparing periodic report to the senior management on review findings and suggestions for improvement in quality of due diligence and internal control of various regulated activities.
- Assist in reviewing and updating internal operation manuals on an annual basis.
- Provide training and updates to deal teams on regulatory requirements.
- Follow up recommendations made by internal/external auditors.
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or other related majors
- Min 4 years’ auditor experience preferably gained from Big 4, with accountancy professional qualification
- Good knowledge about financial market and corporate finance activities
- Fluent written and spoken English & Chinese (incl. Putonghua)
*Interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me at 2520 0103 for any questions.
Enquiry: 2520 0103
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org