Our client is a well established Financial Group. She is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team so as to cope with the business expansion.
- Responsible for all legal activities of the group, including: registration, legal documents, due diligence, policy research, legal training, etc.
- Responsible for relevant legal affairs arrangements and follow-up
- Responsible for legal affairs of the investment business, provide legal advices related to investment and post-investment projects
- Coordinate with headquarters, internal departments and external advisors
- Co-ordinate and manage ad-hoc compliance related projects and tasks.
- Degree holder in Law or other related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years legal experience gained from asset management company
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, well-organized, able to work under pressure and have good team spirit
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Pls send CV to email@example.com or can contact us at 2520 0064 for more information.
3-5 relevant expeience
Degree holder in Legal studies
Central Hong Kong
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org