Our client is a newly established Asset Management Firm under a PRC Based & HK Listed Co., who is carrying SFC licenses 4 and 9.
- Providing deal-related legal and regulatory advice to the group, covering areas including, without limitation, debt financing (bilateral or syndicated bank loans, bonds and medium-term notes), special opportunity investments, fund formations, equity investments and debt investments.
- Providing day-to-day legal support to the operation of the Hong Kong office, which holds type 4 and type 9 licenses.
- Providing legal trainings to general staff as necessary.
- Managing external legal resources, including but not limited to law firms, agents and other service providers.
- Common law jurisdiction qualified with approximately 6-8 years’ PQE
- At least four years of solid experience in reputable law firms in Hong Kong.
- Master degree or above
- Excellent English and Mandarin skills.
Interested candidates please send your CHINESE CV to email@example.com or contact us at 25200104
PRC Qualified Lawyer
ICC, West Kowlon
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org