- Prepare daily liquidity reports, analysis and forecasts accurately
- Prepare liquidity stress test report, and enhance stress testing scenarios
- Update liquidity management policy and procedures to align with regulatory and internal requirements
- Prepare ad hoc reports on liquidity strategies in accordance with the latest market conditions and the Bank’s asset liability structure
- Enhance current liquidity reports and provide user requirements for system enhancement
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 years experience in banking sector plus at least 2 years of proven track record in Bank’s liquidity management
- Good understanding on corresponding regulatory requirements
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel (VBA)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
**Interested parties please send your CV to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520 0104 for more information.
You can visit our Job Wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk for more career opportunities.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org