- Reviewing and drafting both standard and non-standard credit and collateral documentation independently within tight timeframe and in a professional manner as well as handling other related activities
- Prepare various reports for internal and HKMA’s requirements
- Proactively involve into system enhancement projects from time to time
- University graduate, preferably with relevant qualification in banking, legal areas and etc.
- 3-8 years of hands-on experience in relevant areas
- Familiar with loan agency work and banking lending products, including trade finance, syndication and bilateral loans, treasury products, etc.
- Proficiency in bank lending provisions, including syndicated loan, project finance, and aircraft finance
- Knowledge in PRC laws and regulations and exposure of system projects an asset
- Detailed minded, sound analytic skill and able to work independently with team spirit
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written. Putonghua speaking is required
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com or contact us at 25200104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org