Taking charge of warehouse, the incumbent is required to monitor the warehouse activities including record management, to ensure operational excellence during receiving, put away, picking, packing and dispatch process. In performing his/her duties, he/she needs to be an initiator and facilitator in coordinating with various parties to smooth the workflow, devise cost-control programs, provide services to our clients in the most efficient and effective way and enhance profit for the related activities.
- Degree or Diploma holder in Logistics or related discipline
- At least 8 years experience in warehouse operations with at least 3 years at managerial level and experience in 3PL company an advantage
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills with business acumen and numerate sense
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of English & Chinese, Mandarin a plus
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for application OR contact us at (852) 2520 0845 for queries.
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com