- Manage team members to perform account opening and document checking
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence process for customer onboarding, trigger event review and periodic review
- Familiarize with Anti-Money Laundering, KYC regulatory requirement and FATCA and CRS Reporting
- Approve customer electronic banking application
- Ensure high quality customer data maintenance in various banking systems
- Review and check the quality of account document image through the in-house Scanning System
- Approve regular AML Screening of existing customers
- Manage to safe-keep properly all account opening document
- Participate system project, formulate functional specification, perform UAT and business verification
- Compile and update account opening procedure manual.
- Streamline account opening workflow to enhance efficiency.
- Degree holder with AAMLP or CAMS professional qualification is definite an advantage
- min. 8 years of relevant experience of account opening and document checking with 3 years in supervisory level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application including Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Able to work independently with good problem-solving skill
- Strong team spirit and communication effectively at all levels
- Those with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Interested parties, please send FULL CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org