We are assisting a local banking group to seek high calibre candidates to fill the above post.
- Provide support on corporate secretarial tasks for the Bank and its subsidiaries
- Organize the Bank’s committee meetings
- Assist in preparing meeting agendas, minutes, announcements, circulars, resolutions and interim/annual reports etc.
- File statutory returns / documents with the Company Registry and related regulatory authorities, and maintain documents and records
- Handle ad hoc assignments as and when required
- Degree holder in Corporate Governance, Law or Linguistic disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial institutions
- Good knowledge of Company Ordinance and other related laws / regulations
- Matured, self-motivated and detail-oriented with good communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office and Chinese Word Processing)
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to Keith Tong (click here) or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org