- Oversee all accounting related matters;
- Review financial resources rules;
- Prepare the consolidated financial statements;
- Supervise the team to handle daily routine of payment, book close of various small companies and tax return, etc.;
- Assist in system enhancement;
- Manage the change in accounting standards and reporting requirements;
- To strengthen internal control;
- Communicate with internal parties like compliance, front office and senior management;
- Handle other ad hoc assignments when required.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience in SFC Licensed Corporations of FRR and relevant reports;
- Qualified accountant (CPA) is preferable;
- Previous working experience in similar role in brokerage firm is an advantage;
- Familiar with the Securities and Futures Ordinance, the current practice of the SFC and other related regulations;
- Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure;
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Candidates with less experience will consider as Assistant Manager.
Interested parties, please send full cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 2520 0876 for more information.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com