- As the business finance partner specialized in internal fund transfer pricing process (FTP) and profitabilities analysis. Work close with various businesses, information technology and asset & liabilities management departments.
- Conducting effective and timely internal fund transfer pricing process & reporting covering all products & customers in the bank and deliver reports for various business units
- Business and strategic partners. Highlighting risk and opportunities, and make recommendations to business unit on performance
- Review and maintain the FTP mechanism including system and processes
- Prepare month end reports on balance sheet, NII and NIM and perform variance analysis against budget and trends on monthly tracking.
- Participate in the annual budget exercise and KPI setting. Continuous improve FTP process, automation tasks and report enhancement
- Handle ad-hoc tasks with business partners and within finance
- University degree or above in finance / accounting or related
- CPA or CFA qualification is
- 8 years working experience with at least 3 years of relevant experience in internal fund transfer pricing (FTP), financial analysis and management reporting in banking industry, preferably in Chinese banks or auditing experience with banking exposure in big 4, candidates with lesser experience in FTP would also be considered
- Proactive and good teamwork with both finance and other departments
- Work independent and ability to deliver under pressure and tight timelines
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to accuracy
- Hands on experience in using excel, word, powerpoint and Chinese typing
- Experience in using VBA will be an advantage
- Excellent command of written & speaking Chinese (Mandarin) and English
Interested parties, please send FULL CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com