- To be responsible for the HKMA regulatory reporting process, and to ensure the compilation of banking returns and surveys are in compliance with the completion instructions, FAQ and relevant guidelines of the HKMA
- To perform preparation and review of various regulatory reporting including but not limited to CBIRC, HKMA, head office etc.
- Ensure proper regulatory reporting controls and checklists have been properly in place.
- Support banking return audit work
- To support various projects or ad-hoc tasks in relation to new reporting roll-out and implementation
- Assist in the implementation of system enhancement projects relating to banking return reporting
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis in relation to management request
- As coordinator for some head office related tasks
- Project management on some cross-team work
- University graduate, with major in Accounting or Finance background
- HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- 3-6 years’ or above relevant experience in banking and financial accounting / regulatory reporting functions
- Solid technical regulatory reporting and managerial experience will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in liaising with the HKMA, and external and internal auditors
- Proficient in MS Office applications and regulatory reporting tools
- Good command of Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 25200104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com