- Identifying, measuring and monitoring market risk of trading book and banking book’s fixed income / interest rate / FX business.
- Prepare daily risk reports and analysis to related functions and management.
- Assist in improving or automating procedures in risk reporting and controls.
- Participate in model validation and enhance model validation policy framework.
- Support in risk management system upgrade or enhancement and perform User Acceptance Test.
- Perform ad hoc tasks or projects as assigned.
- University degree or above in Finance, Risk Management, Accounting, Financial Engineering or other related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Banks or Financial institutions, specialized in market risk management or product control. Candidates with less experience will be considered as a junior post.
- Experienced in fixed income, interest rate, FX, and/or related derivatives.
- Professional qualification in CFA, FRM would be an advantage.
- Detailed-minded with good organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications and VBA.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com or contact us at 25200104
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org