- Engage in the planning and execution of marketing programs through traditional and online channels.
- Responsible to develop marketing materials for regular and ad-hoc marketing activities.
- Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders on all marketing programs.
- Responsible for handle daily operations and other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University graduate in Marketing / Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years in marketing field, preferably with online marketing experience
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet the tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English & Chinese
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org