- Participate in the product development cycle by co-developing new categories and products with product development team from idea to on-site production within the schedule.
- Handle cost negotiation with vendors/suppliers and review cost breakdown
- Review problematic issue from factory & material suppliers and feedback to product development in prompt manner
- Responsible for order placement, PO summary and WIP and production reporting
- Monitor sample & production lead time from vendors & material suppliers
- Execute an efficient and suitable quality control system. Ensure the team completes all relevant reports regarding testing, inspections and other quality and integrity requirements are completed correctly
- Work closely with the HQ and vendors to ensure all operations are aligned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8 – 12 years of buying experience in luxury outdoor sports brands, with at least 5 years in managerial role.
- Good knowledge of both online & wholesale operations and fabric materials
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills and fashion sense
- A team player with strong presentation skills
- Detail and result oriented, self-motivated, tactful, mature and can work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Based in HK but willing to travel
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
8 - 12 years
Wong Chuk Hang MTR
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com