- Head a team to formulate and maintain information security policies / BCP plan / manuals and procedures
- Supervise security administration on application logical access and identity management, hardening, security monitoring and vulnerability management
- Manage security setup, design access control matrix, and control reviews
- Conduct IT security risk assessment / outsourcing service provider reviews
- Implement and support IT security systems and projects
- Perform operational risk and compliance activities
- Coordinate with external / internal auditors on audit matters and follow up audit findings.
- Conduct Security incident handling, investigation and reporting
- Provide security awareness training to staffs and consultation on information security area
- University degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 – 8 years experience in information security in banking sector
- Strong knowledge in information security / risk management principles
- Strong knowledge of banking regulation on technology risk management and cyber security
- Technical knowledge in network / server / OS / Databases / security / banking applications
- Solid experience in security solution implementation, server and network administration, and incident management
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese (preferably fluent in Mandarin)
- Holder of CISA/CISSP/CISM
Remark : Candidates with less experience can be considered For Assistant Manager role.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org