- Develop and implement the operational risk framework for private wealth management business
- Ensure operational risk framework components meet regulatory requirements and expectations
- Establish proper risk assessment policies, procedures and reporting process to identify and monitor risk issues especially on AML, KYC areas
- Coordinate and provide support for internal and external audits, compliance reviews, risk self-assessment and provide day to day operation supervision
- Provide risk and control training within the Private Banking department, and support to Product Managers and Relationship Managers
- University graduate in Business, Finance or related fields
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a financial institution in the area of operational risk management and regulatory compliance.
- Strong knowledge on risk control focus on private wealth management business
- Strong business acumen with proven experience in partnering with senior management and business leaders, as well as working with staff at all level
- Able to work independently on various projects and meet tight deadlines
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com